What continues to be the biggest need for our young lawyers and law students? Jobs!
Because it was such a huge success last year, we decided to do it again! Join BALIF attorneys and legal hiring experts for BALIF's Second Annual CAREER & NETWORKING EXPO. This most awesome and informative BALIF event will give you the tools and knowledge you need to help you get the job you've been looking for.
Saturday, March 29, 2014
12:30 pm - 6 pm
Golden Gate University School of Law
536 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105-2968
- Tables staffed by BALIF attorneys to give you the insider perspective on a spectrum of practice areas and organizations. New firms added daily!
- One-on-one mock interview sessions.
- Individual resume counseling.
- "Power Prepping" Panel. Let us share our experiences with the job hunt and what you can do while looking for that perfect job.
- "Power Networking" Panel. Let BALIF members who found their jobs through networking (including through last year's Expo!) show you how to do it!
- "Power Interviewing" Panel. Let the pros show you how to bring it all together and nail that job offer!
- Networking Mixer at 111 Minna Gallery, from 6:00- 7:30pm, to put to practice the skills you've learned all day! Sponsored by Robert Half Legal
If you're on the job hunt, this event is your wisest investment. RSVP now!
Co-sponsored by Robert Half Legal & Golden Gate School of Law.
BALIF Career & Networking Expo
Partial List of Confirmed Organizations
As of today, we have over 40 Organizations who will be at the Expo. Here's a list:
Futterman Dupree Dodd Croley Maier LLP
Law Offices of Linda M. Scaparotti*
Laughlin, Falbo, Levy & Moresi LLP– Oakland office*
Laughlin, Falbo, Levy & Moresi LLP- San Francisco office
NovaBay Pharmaceutical, Inc.
San Francisco District Attorney’s Office
Callaway & Wolf
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP*
National Center for Lesbian Rights
Perkins Coie LLP
Mediation Law Offices of Barbara S. Bryant
Edward P. Joy, Attorney at Law
AIDS Legal Referral Panel
Johnston Kinney and Zulaica LLP*
Kaplan Fox & Kilsheimer LLP
US District Court for the Northern District of California
Pritzker | Law*
Dickson Geesman LLP
Lewis, Feinberg, Lee, Renaker & Jackson, P.C.
Farella Braun + Martel
San Francisco City Attorney's Office
Rosen Bien Galvan & Grunfeld LLP
Fenwick & West LLP*
Service Employees International Union Local 1000*
Manning & Kass Ellroad Ramirez Trester LLP
San Francisco Superior Court
Allysyn Overton Law*
Law Office of Okan Sengun, PC*
Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe*
Reed Smith LLP*
Lewis, Brisbois, Bisgaard and Smith
La Casa De Las Madres
Bullivant Houser Bailey PC
Transgender Law Center
Sally Morin Professional Corporation*
Rudy, Exelrod, Zieff & Lowe, LLP
Novak Druce Connolly Bove + Quigg LLP*
Littler Mendelson P.C.*
Weaver Austin Villenueve & Sampson LLP
* - Organizations that are accepting resumes.
Saturday, March 29, 2013
o Welcome: 12:30-12:40
o Panel 1 (Power Prepping): 12:40-1:40
o Panel 2 (Power Networking): 1:40-2:40
o Break: 2:40-2:50
o Panel 3 (Power Interviewing): 2:50-3:50
o Wrap Up: 3:50-4:00
o Expo: 4:00-6:00
o Resume Review and Mock Interviews: 4:00-6:00
o Post-Expo Reception at 111 Minna Gallery: 6:00-7:30