IMMIGRATION TRAINING SERIES!
Part 1: Representing an LGBTQ/HIV+ Client in an Affirmative Asylum Case
• Tuesday, May 14th, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
• Presented by Rachel Kafele, Esq. and Ari Jones, Esq. – Oasis Legal Services
• Bar Association of San Francisco, 301 Battery Street, 3rd Floor, Board Room, San Francisco, CA 94111
• 1.5 Elimination of Bias CLE Credits
• Overview: This training will focus on how to represent an LGBTQ/HIV+ client in an affirmative asylum case. The training will also include an overview of asylum law, the different bars to winning asylum, and how to prepare and represent a client in their affirmative asylum interview.
Email: email@example.com or
Call: 415-701-1200 ext. 303
Call or Email Us
Office: +1 415 874-3045
P.O. Box 193383 San Francisco, CA 94119