Asylum Claims for LGBTQ and HIV+ Clients
• Tuesday, December 12, 5:30-7:00pm
• Presented by Jose Z. Marin, Esq. - Jose Marin Law
• Bar Association of San Francisco - 301 Battery Street, 3rd Floor, Board Room, San Francisco, CA 94111
• 1.5 Elimination of Bias CLE Credit
• Overview: This training will cover basic issues for asylum applicants living with HIV/AIDS and/or who might be members of the LGBTQ+ community. The CLE is designed for lawyers with limited to no experience who are either currently representing an asylum applicant or who wish to represent one in the near future.
Email: email@example.com or
Call: 415-701-1200 ext. 303