VIEW OUR NEWSLETTER HERE
Click here to donate!
BALIF (the Bay Area’s LGBT Bar Association) is currently working to throw a Halloween Eve Fundraising Extravaganza for El/La Para Translatinas.
To continue its great work, El/La needs your help. Please consider donating and helping clients in the transgender community. We have many sponsorship levels with awesome benefits, or we welcome any amount you are able to give. Our goal this year is to raise $20,000 and every dollar you donate will go directly to El/La Para Translatinas. (BALIF is covering the cost of the event.)
El/La Para Translatinas is a San Francisco non-profit organization for transgender Latinas that seeks to promote survival and improve the quality of life in the San Francisco Bay Area. Some of the services the organization provides are: Health Education workshops, individual case management, HIV testing, mental health counseling referrals, and a Leadership Development Program. For more information about El/La, see: http://ellaparatranslatinas.yolasite.com/
What: Halloween Eve Fundraisers with drinks and hors d’oeuvres – Costume Optional
When: Thursday, October 29th, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Where: The Lookout, 3600 16th St, Castro District, San Francisco, CA
Requested minimum donation of $20 in advance ($40 at the door)
(1) Peer-to-Peer Counseling Services for clients for a month;
(2) Five event tickets;
(3) Individual recognition during event program;
(4) Recognition in event materials and program;
(5) Recognition on BALIF website and newsletter;
(6) Five specialty drink tickets plus five drink tickets at door.
(1) Provides on-site HIV testing for a month and meals and snacks for El/La Clients;
(2) Four event tickets;
(3) Recognition in event materials and program;
(4) Recognition on BALIF website and newsletter;
(5) Four specialty drink tickets plus four drink tickets at door.
(1) Transportation for clients to service-providing organizations for a month;
(2) Three event tickets;(3) Recognition in event materials and program; (4) Three specialty drink tickets plus three drink tickets at door.
(1) Partial participant stipend for Leadership Development Program;
(2) Two event tickets;
(3) Recognition in event materials and program; (4) Four drink tickets at door.
(1) Materials for two Health and Rights Education workshops;
(2) Two event tickets;
(3) Recognition in event materials and program; (4) Two drink tickets at door.
Call or Email Us
Office: +1 415 874-3045
P.O. Box 193383 San Francisco, CA 94119